Note: When registering if you require extended camp hours: ONLINE- Before you make payment for the sessions you have enrolled your child(ren) on, you will be asked if you would like EXTENDED camp hours for your child and if you answer “yes” you will automatically be charged for the extra hours for each of the sessions that you clicked yes. BY HAND- when calculating your payment there is an option to add $65 plus HST for every week of extended day camp
How to Register Online:
IMPORTANT: If you have used the QuickEnrollment system before, and you have an account already set up, you will need to set up registration profiles for each of the participants that you wish to enroll. You will be able to click on all the sessions you wish to register for at one time, and then fill out the registration form. After you have been taken to the page that reviews your registration information and fees owed, if you wish to add more weeks, or another child/participant, you can go to the top of the page and click “add another participant”.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IF YOU HAVE NEVER USED QUICKENROLLMENT TO REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE:
1) After you click the registration button for your desired camp location, click on the third statement that indicates that you have NEVER used QuickEnrollment to register online before.
2) You will see a page that will display instructions on how to proceed. Click the SETUP MAIN CONTACT button located at the bottom of the page.
3) You will see a form displayed that asks for the Main Contact information. Complete the form then click the SUBMIT button. Note: a navigation bar appears at the top to let you know where you are in the process. Helpful tips are also located to the right of the form throughout. An email address is required.
4) You will now see the Create Your Security Information page. You will be asked to enter security details that will protect the information you enter. You will set up a User ID and Password that will be used to re-enter the registration system in the future. Follow the instructions located on the page, complete the information, then click the SUBMIT button.
5) The confirmation page will be displayed. You have now successfully set up yourself as the parent/ guardian. Click the PRINT button if you wish a copy for your records. Click the DONE button to move on to the next step.
6) You will now see your personal family profile with your name on the list of people you can register. Your next step will be to add the children you will be registering to your profile. The QE system will store this information so you will never have to re-enter data each time you register. To start, click the NO button located beside the phrase: “Do ALL the participants you would like to register appear on the list below”.
7) You will now see the Add Participant To My Profile page. Complete the form on this page. Click the “Same address as Main Contact or Parent/Guardian” tick box to pre-fill the address. Once complete, click the SUBMIT button.
8) The review page is now displayed. Click the CHANGE button to edit or click the SUBMIT button to move on. You will be on the Confirmation page. If you have more than one child to register, click the ADD ANOTHER PERSON button. If you do not have other children to register click the DONE button.
9) Your profile is now set up. Your next step will be to register your children into the events. To start click the YES button located beside the phrase: “Do ALL the participants you would like to register appear on the list below”.
10) Click the REGISTER button located beside the camp program you would like to register your children in. You have a choice between the High Performance Camp and the Rookie Ball Camp. For more information on which camp to register your child in, you can read about them on this site.
11) You will now see the Information page. Read the details, scroll to the bottom and click the CONTINUE button. A legal click through agreement will be displayed. You will need to agree with the content by typing in “I AGREE” then click the CONTINUE button to proceed. Note: The E-commerce Act states that this is as legal as a signature.
12) A list of all the children you may register will appear. Click on the tick boxes located beside the child you would like to register for the camp you selected. Then, once you have selected all the weeks/sessions you will be registering for the camp, click the CONTINUE button located at the bottom of the page.
13) The event’s online form that is pre-filled with information from your profile is displayed for the selected child(ren). Complete the rest of the required information then click the SUBMIT button located at the bottom of the form. Do this for each child selected.
14) You will now see your summary page. You can do one of two things: One: register the same child or another child for another week/session OR Two: Proceed to Payment. If you choose the REGISTER MORE option you will repeat steps #12 – 15. If you are done registering, choose your payment method from the drop box then click the PROCEED WITH PAYMENT button.
• Payment by Credit Card: Fill out your credit card details then click the PROCEED WITH PAYMENT button. Wait for your credit card to be processed – DO NOT CLICK ANY BUTTONS UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR RESPONSE. If your transaction is DECLINED, you may enter information for another credit card or choose another form of payment. If APPROVED, you will receive a printable receipt (you are now done).
• If payment by cheque or cash is chosen, print up the invoice produced by the system and deliver it along with payment to your league.