Field of Dreams has teamed up with former NCAA pitchers, to create an elite pitching and velocity training program unlike any other offered in the GTA. The team who has developed the program have trained under the guidance of some of the most world-renowned pitching coaches. This impressive roster of mentors includes Houston Astros pitching coach Brent Strom, Ron Wolforth, Randy Sullivan, Flint Wallace and Kyle Boddy, amongst many others. We have now combined the best practices from many of the top pitching coaches across North America, into one ultimate program. We are excited to offer pitchers in the Toronto area a proven, elite level training program to safely gain velocity, reduce arm pain and chances of injury, improve command, and become a complete pitcher
We have developed a smart and proven throwing program. Through instruction in a plethora of different drills, fine tuning mechanics, strength and conditioning specific to pitching, before and after throwing exercises, proper arm care, and, proper use of weighted balls (age specific only), connection balls, shoulder tubes, sock tubes and velocity training belts, each pitcher will experience significant gains! Space is very limited for our Elite Pitching and Velocity Training program as we want to maintain a small instructor to participant ratio for lots of individual attention and increased results.
Disclaimer: The Elite Pitching program is for the rep, elite, or serious baseball player only. This program is not for everyone; Participants will have to work extremely hard and enjoy being pushed and training at a high level.
Our Elite Pitching program is a proven velocity training program adapted from some of the top pitching coaches in the world, and aims to achieve:
– increase in velocity
– teach use of legs and hips
– teach proper technique / mechanics
– reduce arm pain and injuries
– overcome inconsistency
– teaching proper arm care
– increased strength and endurance
– instill confidence
How the program is structured…
1. On day one we will provide an initial assessment of each pitcher by assessing each pitcher’s mechanics through video analysis and determining velocity through radar testing
2. Through this assessment we will then identify the individual constraints in performance and weaknesses in throwing / pitching
3. We will then design a powerfully unique training program to address and improve each individual constraint and weakness providing specific drills, exercises, and stretches, in order to take each pitcher to the next level. Each session will be smartly designed to cater to each pitcher.
4. On the last day we will construct a final assessment of each pitcher, displaying their gains and improvements, along with providing additional resources to continue their training beyond our program.
This off-season our head pitching trainer is Jaz Shergill, please click here to read more about him!
FALL 2023 SESSION 1:30-3:00pm
10 SESSIONS :
WINTER 2023 SESSION 1:30-3:00pm